Acne Healing Dots
PEACE OUT Acne Healing DotsIngredients explained
- It's one of the gold standard ingredients for treating problem skin
- It can exfoliate skin both on the surface and in the pores
- It's a potent anti-inflammatory agent
- It's more effective for treating blackheads than acne
- For acne combine it with antibacterial agents like benzoyl peroxide or azelaic acid
This ingredient name is not according to the INCI-standard. :( What, why?!
The extract coming from the juice containing leaves of the Aloe vera plant. It's usually a hydroglycolic extract (though oil extract for the lipid parts also exists) that has similar moisturizing, emollient and anti-inflammatory properties as the juice itself. We have written some more about aloe here.
|what‑it‑does||exfoliant | anti-acne | soothing | preservative|
|what‑it‑does||soothing | emollient | moisturizer/humectant|