Biomimetic Mineral Mist
The Biomimetic Mineral Mist not only primes but boosts penetration, and provides antioxidant protection for all skin types.
Uploaded by: rose11597 on
*(Antimony, Barium, Beryllium, Bismuth, Boron, Calcium, Carbon, Cerium, Cesium, Chloride, Chromium, Cobalt, Copper, Dysprosium, Erbium, Europium, Fluorine, Gadolinium, Gallium, Germanium, Gold, Hafnium, Holmium, Indium, Iodine, Iridium, Iron, Lanthanum, Lithium, Lutetium, Magnesium, Manganese, Molybdenum, Neodymium, Nickel, Niobium, Osmium, Palladium, Phosphorus, Platinum, Potassium, Praseodymium, Rhenium, Rhodium, Rubidium, Ruthenium, Samarium, Selenium, Silicon, Silver, Sodium, Silver, Strontium, Sulfur, Tantalum, Terbium, Thallium, Thorium, Thulium, Tin, Titanium, Tungsten, Ytterbium, Yttrium, Zinc, Zirconium) **(Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Proline, Threonine, Isoleucine Histidine, Phenylalanine).
Read more on how to read an ingredient list >>
Truth treatments Biomimetic Mineral MistIngredients explained
This ingredient name is not according to the INCI-standard. :( What, why?!
Hyaluronic Acid - goodie
- It’s naturally in our skin and behaves there like a sponge
- It can bind up to 1000 times its own weight in water
- It is a big molecule from repeated subunits (polymer) so different molecular weight versions exist (unfortunately there is no way to determine MW from INCI list only)
- High-molecular-weight-HA (>500 kDa) is an excellent surface hydrator, skin protectant and can act as an osmotic pump helping water-soluble actives to penetrate deeper into the skin
- Low-molecular-weight-HA (< 500 kDa) can hydrate the skin somewhat deeper though it is still a big molecule and works mainly in the epidermis (outer layer of the skin)
- Low-molecular-weight-HA might also help the skin to repair itself by increasing its self-defense (~ 200kDa used in the study)
- Ultra-low-molecular-weight-HA (<50kDa) is a controversial ingredient and might work as a pro-inflammatory signal molecule
|what‑it‑does||skin-identical ingredient | moisturizer/humectant|
A famous natural moisturizing factor that can bind up to 1000 times its own weight in water. Works as an excellent surface hydrator in skincare. [more]
|what‑it‑does||buffering | moisturizer/humectant|
The sodium salt of lactic acid. It's a great skin moisturizer and also used to regulate the pH value of the cosmetic formula. [more]