Revibra C10 Pure Vitamin C Cream, 28 Vegicaps
|Ingredient name||what-it-does||irr., com.||ID-Rating|
|Ascorbic Acid||antioxidant, skin brightening, buffering||superstar|
|Dimethicone Crosspolymer||viscosity controlling|
|Methyl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer|
Dr Reddy Revibra C10 Pure Vitamin C Cream, 28 VegicapsIngredients explained
A super commonly used 5 unit long, cyclic structured silicone that is water-thin and does not stay on the skin but evaporates from it (called volatile silicone). Similar to other silicones, it gives skin and hair a silky, smooth feel.
It's often combined with the non-volatile (i.e. stays on the skin) dimethicone as the two together form a water-resistant, breathable protective barrier on the skin without a negative tacky feel.
- Works best between a concentration of 5-20%
- Boosts the skin’s own collagen production
- Fades pigmentation and brown spots
- If used under sunscreen it boosts its UV protection
- Extremely unstable and oxidizes very easily in presence of light or air
- Stable in solutions with water only if pH is less than 3.5 or in waterless formulations
- Vit E + C work in synergy and provide superb photoprotection
- Ferulic acid doubles the photoprotection effect of Vit C+E and helps to stabilize Vit C
- Potent Vit. C serums might cause a slight tingling on sensitive skin
We don't have description for this ingredient yet.
|what‑it‑does||emollient | solvent|
|what‑it‑does||antioxidant | skin brightening | buffering|
|what‑it‑does||emollient | moisturizer/humectant|