Pure C Vitamin C Mixing Crystals
Pure C is a unique, age-defying mixing powder and skincare booster that helps brighten and improve skin texture and tone.
Uploaded by: whishaw on 07/11/2019
Cosmedix Pure C Vitamin C Mixing CrystalsIngredients explained
Ascorbic Acid (L) - superstar
- Works best between a concentration of 5-20%
- Boosts the skin’s own collagen production
- Fades pigmentation and brown spots
- If used under sunscreen it boosts its UV protection
- Extremely unstable and oxidizes very easily in presence of light or air
- Stable in solutions with water only if pH is less than 3.5 or in waterless formulations
- Vit E + C work in synergy and provide superb photoprotection
- Ferulic acid doubles the photoprotection effect of Vit C+E and helps to stabilize Vit C
- Potent Vit. C serums might cause a slight tingling on sensitive skin
Ingredient list with short explanations (comes up on mouse hover), functions, INCIDecoder rating, comedogenicity and irritancy index.
Ingredient list only with short explanations on mouse hover.
Copy and paste into your blog
The code has been copied. :)
Please describe the issue. Thanks for your help! <3
Your email address (if you'd like a response):
|what‑it‑does||antioxidant | skin brightening|
Pure Vitamin C. A skincare superstar that is clinically proven to boost collagen production (in 5-20% concentration), fade hyperpigmentation and boost UV protection under sunscreen. Also, it's extremely unstable and hard to formulate. [more]