Adenosine is an important little compound in our body that has a vital cell-signalling role. Research on smearing it on our face is also promising and shows so far a couple of things:
- It can help with wound healing
- It’s a good anti-inflammatory agent
- It might even help with skin’s own collagen production and improve skin firmness and elasticity
- It helps with barrier repair and protection
- It might be even useful for the hair helping with hair thickness and hair growth
Show me some proof
- Journal of Investigative Dermatology, (2012) 132, 526–546, Purinergic Signaling in Healthy and Diseased Skin
- International Journal of Cosmetic Science, Volume 28 (6) – Dec 1, 2006, Evaluation of anti‐wrinkle efficacy of adenosine‐containing products using the FOITS technique
- J Invest Dermatol 119: 1034-1040 (2002)., P2X purinergic receptor antagonist accelerates skin barrier repair and prevents epidermal hyperplasia induced by skin barrier disruption.
- J Invest Dermatol, 129: S67 (2009)., Adenosine is effective on hair diameter and hair density of male pattern hair loss in Caucasian
- Int J Cosmet Sci. 2006 Dec; 28(6): 447-51., Evaluation of anti-wrinkle efficacy of adenosine-containing products using the FOITS technique.
Products with Adenosine
Neogen Pink Cactus Liftmax Knit Mask Secret Key Gold Racoony Hydrogel Eye & Spot Patch Secret Key Gold Racoony Hydrogel Eye & Spot Patch Neogen White Truffle Hydramax Knit Mask From Nature Age Treatment Essence Neogen O2 Energy Power Serum Spray BOSCIA Sake Cleansing Water Elizavecca Cf-Nest 97% B-Jo Serum Elizavecca Milky Piggy Real Whitening Vita Sauce 30 Elizavecca Witch Piggy Hell-Pore Control Hyaluronic Acid 97% Garnier Moisture Bomb Hydrating Night Cream Moisturiser Garnier Moisture Bomb Super-Recharging Night Gel-Cream Neogen H2 Dermadeca Serum Spray Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Pore-Reducing Toner J.One Jelly Pack Primera Miracle Seed Essence Rodan and fields Active Hydration Serum Scinic First Treatment Essence innisfree Soybean Energy Essence It's Skin Prestige Gold Eye Patch Ex Jaina Face Real Peptide Complex Serum Paula's Choice Resist Advanced Pore-Refining Treatment 4% Bha L'oreal Revitalift Derm Intensives 10% Pure Vitamin C Serum Missha Misa Cho Gong Jin First Oil Peach and Lily Glass Skin Refining Serum Secret Key Starting Treatment Essence Rose Edition Tony moly The Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Eye Cream iUnik Rose Galactomyces Synergy Serum oneoseven Core Flex Essential Liquid BOSCIA Wakame Firming Hydrogel Mask Cos De BAHA M.A Peptide Serum Fresh Black Tea Kombucha Facial Treatment Essence IOPE Bio Essence Intensive Conditioning IOPE Urban Aging™ Corrector JMsolution Water Luminous White Jelly Pack Klairs Midnight Blue Youth Activating Drop Lindsay Cool (Tea-Tree) Modelling Rubber Mask Cup Lindsay Vitamin Modelling Rubber Mask Cup Neogen White Truffle Serum In Oil Drop Paula's Choice Resist Barrier Repair Moisturizer Paula's Choice Resist Hyaluronic Acid Booster Paula's Choice Resist Weekly Retexturizing Foaming Treatment 4% Bha Purito Galacto Niacin 97 Power Essence Scinic Snail Aio Ampoule Sisley Botanical D-Tox Detoxifying Night Treatment Skin1004 Madagascar Centella Asiatica Toner The Body Shop Drops Of Youth Concentrate Ariul 7 Days Vitamin Mist Phyto-6 Complex Kate Somerville Skincare Wrinkle Warrior Pink Plumping Mask Paula's Choice 10% Azelaic Acid Booster Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum With Retinol
Please include a reference to back up your feedback otherwise we will not be able to evaluate it. Thanks a lot! <3