Adenosine is an important little compound in our body that has a vital cell-signalling role. Research on smearing it on our face is also promising and shows so far a couple of things:
- It can help with wound healing
- It’s a good anti-inflammatory agent
- It might even help with skin’s own collagen production and improve skin firmness and elasticity
- It helps with barrier repair and protection
- It might be even useful for the hair helping with hair thickness and hair growth
Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence Caudalie Caudalie Premier Cru The Cream First Aid Beauty Eye Duty Triple Remedy Am Gel Cream IOPE Bio Essence Intensive Conditioning J.One Black Jelly Pack Kiehl’s Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Cream Missha Time Revolution First Treatment Essence Intensive Mizon Hyaluronic Acid 100 PCA Total Strength Serum Paula's Choice Resist Anti-Aging Serum Foundation - Matte Paula's Choice Resist Hyaluronic Acid Booster Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Pore-Reducing Toner Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum With Retinol Sisley Sisleyouth Anti-Ageing Treatment SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 Yuripibu Cucu Black Truffle Serum innisfree Orchid Enriched Cream
- Journal of Investigative Dermatology, (2012) 132, 526–546, Purinergic Signaling in Healthy and Diseased Skin
- International Journal of Cosmetic Science, Volume 28 (6) – Dec 1, 2006, Evaluation of anti‐wrinkle efficacy of adenosine‐containing products using the FOITS technique
- J Invest Dermatol 119: 1034-1040 (2002)., P2X purinergic receptor antagonist accelerates skin barrier repair and prevents epidermal hyperplasia induced by skin barrier disruption.
- J Invest Dermatol, 129: S67 (2009)., Adenosine is effective on hair diameter and hair density of male pattern hair loss in Caucasian
- Int J Cosmet Sci. 2006 Dec; 28(6): 447-51., Evaluation of anti-wrinkle efficacy of adenosine-containing products using the FOITS technique.